- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Perfect small-size tool for checking or setting 90 degree angles
- 2-1/2″ double square, accurate and adjustable
- Measuring tools have working surfaces ground to a demanding +/- .00001″
- Easy-to-read satin chrome surface
- All rules are marked with 1/64″, 1/32″, 1/16″, and 1/8″ graduations
This 2-1/2″ double square is accurate and adjustable. It is the perfect small-size tools for checking or setting 90 degree angles. Graduated rules are of hardened steel with precision-machined stocks. Starrett tools feature unerring American-made precision and durability. Their century-old dedication to producing only the highest quality tools has earned them the well-deserved title of “the world’s greatest toolmakers”. Measuring tools have working surfaces ground to a demanding +/- .00001″. Rules are made of engraved, hardened, premium-quality steel finished with an easy-to-read satin chrome surface. This is the tool professionals rely on for accuracy.